Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping!!!

I start shopping the minute I get off the plane and never really stop.

This year because we're moving I tried hard to stick to a budget. That doesn't mean I didn't want everything I saw. I just got picky about my purchases. I really watched all week and then bought what we wanted right before we left. Because we're Annual Passholders we get a 10% discount at World of Disney, which is where we shopped. We bought an Annual Passholder pin and an address book but everything else got shipped home.I've left it in the boxes so I can't even take a picture but it's well packed for the move.

We bought dinner plates, bowls, small and large glasses, and Mickey silverware.

Our suitcases were already at 50 pounds each so this would have put us way over!

No comments:

Post a Comment